Added Benefits Plan
Our Added Benefits Plan is a voluntary* program designed to help us maintain the level of service we feel is necessary in a pediatric practice. It specifically covers forms, transmission of prescriptions to the pharmacy, faxing to school/home and mailings to school/home.
Families that join will receive an unlimited number of:
- school, camp, sports, college & day care forms
- prescriptions transmitted to the pharmacy
- faxing school/camp forms/referrals
- mailing school/camp forms/referrals
- + our thanks for your support
In addition, the existence of the Added Benefits Program will allow us to maintain an environment that adds to the quality of the care & the quality of the experience for your family with services such as:
- A large, experienced, well-trained staff that knows you & your child
- State-of-the-art equipment
- A large inventory of vaccines
- Access to your doctors day & night.
- A clean, bright, happy environment
*Our doctors strongly urge everyone to join our Added Benefits Plan, but it is a voluntary program. Families that do not participate will receive a copy of their child’s immunizations once yearly & may have forms filled out for a fee of $20 per form. Prescriptions may be picked up at the office.
Fee – $40/child per year. Maximum $100/family per year.
Get first year free.